NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Catching up from a year gone by

Well, it's been a year since I posted last.  I got a contact recently from a new stamper and I directed her to look at my blog, even though I knew I hadn't posted in a while ( I did warn her).
So I thought I'd come look to see what I did "way back when".  I was shocked it's been an entire year.
But so much has happened...I had another baby for one, who just turned one this past week.
Working full time, three stamp classes...you'd think I'd at least post pictures of the projects we make.
So, I am going to try to get back with my blog and get it back up to date and post the pictures of the things we make in class.

This month's class we did a pocket card using the Butterfly framelit and the matching stamp set, Beautiful Butterflies.  The second example was a card I made to show them a masculine version of the same card.  I simply flipped the DSP over and used the other side and backed my card insert with black instead of pink.  It's amazing how changing two things makes such a huge difference!



This next card was one we did for the ITP Church ministry.  They like to do cards that are not layered too heavily so they can be mailed easily to home-bound church members.
They loved the colors on this one (and I do, too...so happy!).


So that's the latest for May.  I will post our June projects next month.  Until then, go and
~be creative~

No comments:

Post a Comment