NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year! Digital can be your friend

I love to take pictures, and sometimes, I end up with a few that I absolutely love.  And I will make several cards, notes, prints and photobooks with these pictures to give to family or keep for myself.
This morning, I got an email from Shutterfly, one of my favorite picture printing services,
for some free cards.  Here is what I made.  I included 2 full pictures so the recipient would have two beautiful pictures of my son and a handwritten note.  I decided to get some cards that I could use anytime of the year.

5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. Your son is so adorable! Treasure it because they grow up way (way, way, way) too fast (spoken by the mom whose first-born is about to graduate from high school).

    ReplyDelete