NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Some Christmas craft show ideas

I signed up to be a vendor at the Monroe Aquatic Center's annual Christmas craft show this year. The event is on Saturday, October 3rd, 8am - 4pm.  I have done it a couple of times in the past, and is where I actually met all my stampers who have become very dear friends of mine.  I got very lucky with the ladies that wanted to stamp with me and I hope to meet some more wonderful people to add to our stampin' family this year.
I am sharing a couple of projects that I'm going to make for my booth this year.  Thanks to my dearest and bestest friend, Leah, who will be helping me out.
Let me say this publicly--she is awesome.   Not only is she helping me make several things for the booth, I conned she volunteered to help me that day by manning the booth with me, too.  Seriously--that's the mark of a true friend---one who's willing to sit with you in a booth at a craft show for 6 hours!

Ok, so enough suck up talk, and on to the projects. These are sweet little tea holders that have a tea bag on one side and a little note on the other.  The center of the treat holder has a cello bag that can be filled with candy of your choice, a cookie, a gift card, or any treat you like.  They are very sweet and easy to make.





The next little project is a tall bag using designer series paper.  I found the pattern somewhere online.  I truly am sorry for not being able to give proper credit, but if you know the original designer, let me know, and I'll be sure to give her credit here.
These little bags are perfect for tall gifts--pencils, eye liners, emery boards, lotions, etc.  I thought about giving them away with a pack of microwave popcorn and a movie gift card.  It uses almost a whole sheet of DSP, so they are about 12 inches tall.



And just because I love my wild cats, here is the mamma kitty that hangs out and has kittens all the time.  We've named her Bastet, after the Egyptian goddess.




She is pretty, isn't she?  

~ be creative ~




No comments:

Post a Comment