NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Monday, June 11, 2012

Class Projects for June

Hello, there!  I am sharing the cards we made in class this month.  One of my stampers requested a technique using shaving cream.  So we made a card using this method, and a generic man-card. They could use this one to be a man birthday or a Father's Day card.  They really had a great time with the shaving cream!
It also happens to kind of fit in with this month's Craft Project Central Sketch Challenge #12 (the three banners are my take).  I saw the sketch before designing this card, and then promptly forgot about the challenge itself.  However, I must not have forgotten completely!
To see more about this Challenge, click here.

Here is the full card:
and some close-up shots of the shaving cream and the details on the tiny butterflies.  We used the butterfly embosslit and the beautiful wings Bigz die.



This is the first version I made, but I thought it really needed to be stepped up.  but it's still a pretty card, and anyone receiving it would still get a gorgeous card.  (please ignore the ink 'oops' on the yellow cardstock)



Here is the Father's Day card we made.  This uses the Island Indigo and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Up! colors--I love this color combo!


Hope you enjoyed the cards today.  
Make sure to spend some time today to 
~ be creative ~


2 comments:

  1. I really like how the shaving cream technique turned out. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you were inspired and shared your card with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central. I love your banners! Your shaving cream technique turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete