NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Monday, April 30, 2012

Nature Shots and some cards, too

I have been a slacker when it comes to posting.  I don't know why I make it such a big deal to take pictures of the cards I make, and upload them, edit as necessary, rename and save, and post to a blog.  *sigh*  I didn't realize the work involved in posting regularly.
Now, if I actually got to stamp on a daily basis, I know I could create posts and schedule them to post each day, giving the illusion that I don't work full time, have a family, try to work an SU business, spend time with said family. exercise (what's that??) AND sleep.

Really, it is my intention to share projects I have been making with my stamp group, and if there is anyone else who stumbles upon my blog, I hope you get something useful out of it, too.

Today's share is a few nature shots I took at my friend, Leah's, house.
gorgeous Peony

a hawk in her nest

if you look closely, you will see them snuggled and the egg that didn't hatch is between them


I'm hungry!

And I can't resist--I know it's a crappy picture, but look at that face!  pure joy :-)

Ok, I also promised to share some cards I made.
I have a friend in my stampin' group that has begun her battle with Leukemia again.  She loved all the cards our group sent to her the last time she spent some time in the hospital.  So I hope this card brings her a little bit of joy, and some Spring into the room with her.  Love ya, Becky!


And here's a card I made for my sister-in-law who just got a new job.  


Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

~ be creative!~


2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I'm sure Becky will love hers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog post! I've "followed" your blog now and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete