NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Oh my goodness, how time has gotten away from me!  I can't believe Christmas is here!

Forgive me for slackin' off on my posting these last 2 months.  I do plan to get back into the swing of things after the new year.  I'll post all the beautiful handmade cards I've received, and some that I've made.

I will also share my class schedule for the coming 8 months or so.  We have an awesome stamp club, and would love for you to join us anytime!  If you need more details, please shoot me an email.

In the meantime, may you have a very merry and Blessed Christmas and a happy New Year!

~ be creative this Holiday~

No comments:

Post a Comment