NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome November and Fall!

I am so thrilled that it's finally Fall.  My hubs would disagree--he hates to rake.  Leaves are the bane of his existence.  I think they're pretty.

Anyway, I don't think I ever shared a card that was made for and given to me for my birthday by a very sweet young lady in my stamp group, Wendy D.  She's quite a talented stamper, and I am always impressed by what she creates.  We do swaps for our monthly club, and I'm never disappointed in her work.
Here's the beautiful card she created using the Nature Walk stamp set

I am sorry for the lack of posts as of late; my dearest friend, Lori, came to visit me from Texas.  We went to high school together, and she's been coming to see me since we moved to NC.  Neither one of us know why she never came to see us when we lived 200 miles from home.  I guess she prefers to fly :-)

I'll post a few pics of our Halloween weekend later this week. We had fun frying peanut butter snickers and making our costumes.  This was my son's first Halloween.  He was the cutest  bumble bee EVER!

~ be creative! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment