NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

I can't believe this week is Thanksgiving!  How time flies!  It's evident on my lack of posts this month, and I hope to be more consistent with my sharing.

I would like to share the projects we made for my stampin' club this past weekend.  This was our last meeting for the year, and I look forward to the chance to create projects for Baby M's first birthday now.

For class, I wanted to do some projects they could use right away, or be simple enough to recreate, or something they could use for Christmas gifts.
1. We made a gift card holder using Stampin' Up!'s scallop envelope die.  Start with a 5x5 piece of designer series paper, and fold in half.  Doing it this way makes the completed envelope slightly larger than the real size of the die, so you can fit a gift card inside.  I didn't want to leave the envelope plain, so we made this adorable little Santa Claus punch art!

2. Then we made a chipboard gift tag/ ornament using the large scallop oval die.  We used the oval inside of the die, and they took home the scallop frame to use for any project they wanted.  We used the felt pieces from the SU! Winter mini.  They could choose which shape they wanted, and then the color of the chipboard was chosen based on that.  We used the Crop-a-dial for the ribbon hole, and Dazzling Details glitter accent from the mini.  Here's my sample


I will post the card we made using the sweet stocking  punch tomorrow.  I seem to have forgotten to take a picture of that project so  I could share it.  oops.

Here are a few gorgeous swaps the ladies did for each other

Wendy V.

Robbie M.

Linda T.



I'll be back tomorrow with more to share!  Make sure you take time out today to 

~ be creative ~


No comments:

Post a Comment