NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Prize for my Book Club

I am a member of an awesome online book club, VampireRomanceBooks.com
I have been a member for about 4 years now (wow!) and decided it was time to update my member name.  I joined when I first discovered Twilight, and have since grown in my taste for all Paranormal Romance.  This great group of ladies (and a few guys) have shown me the light--no more YA for this lover of vampires...no way.  Now I have new favorite authors, including Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress Series), JR Ward (Black Dagger Brotherhood) and Karen Marie Moning (Immortal Highlanders).

So I promised the person who helped me choose my name, or offered something that inspired my new name, would get a prize from me.  Olivia C. won that honor, and this is what I sent to her. I sure hope she likes them. I had a ball making them!


~ be creative ~

No comments:

Post a Comment