NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Ever NC Demo Blog Hop



As a member of an awesome group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators, specifically for North Carolina residents, I am thrilled to be a part of our inaugural Blog Hop!
I chose to use the Christmas Lodge stamp set for my projects.
I don't usually make square cards, but this set seems to beg for one.  I have also had the mini jingle bells for a while, and have been itching to use them on a project.




My second project uses the kraft boxes that are new this year's catalog.  These are perfect for neighbor gifts st Christmas!  I used the Frost Lodge Designer Series Paper to cover the sides and for the lollie.  I used 2 scallops punched from the same pattern.  They are scored between each scallop, using the Simply Scoring Tool.   I find that hot glue is the best way to adhere these lollies to your projects.  
The tag on the front is a stamp I completely missed from the Christmas Lodge stamp set--I didn't even know it was there until I made this project!  It was like a Christmas surprise!  :-)  I used the dazzling diamonds glitter (found in the Holiday mini) to accent the branch and the snowflake on top.  
I hope you enjoyed these projects and you will be inspired to ~ be creative! ~




~ be creative! ~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! I love all the cute details like the jingle bells and them embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! I had missed the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are both amazing. Great job on the card.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, this blog hop has done me in. I am seeing so many projects made with stamp sets I am now going to have to buy. I love the little "surprise" you discovered in the set. I just think birds in a branch are so cute.

    ReplyDelete