NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Creativity for Halloween

I am a member of an awesome Yahoo group for North Carolina Demonstrators.  We have a program called Monday Mailers, where we are assigned to send a card each Monday to our designated partner for the month.  This month, I get to receive cards from Sharon Maranich, the program coordinator.  Boy was I excited!  And she didn't disappoint (not that I expected otherwise).  She shows some awesome creativity with this card...take a peek

This stamp set, Wicked Cool, has these witch feet as one of the images.  I love how she made these into the Ruby slippers, and appears to be under Dorothy's house--how wickedly clever!  The house is done with the Stripes embossing folder, and she highlighted underneath the stripes to give it depth and look like siding.

I can't wait to see what she does this week!

I also wanted to show you what I came up with for our October Club card project.  I really enjoyed making this card, and using the delicious Spice Cake DSP.  I also used the French Foliage stamp set and some pretty Crochet trim. 




Look closely at the leaves--I used the Rock-n-Roll technique, and sponged the edges of the crochet ribbon, to make it appear a bit more vintage.

Happy Fall!  It is my mission this month to take some pictures in a pumpkin patch.  Wish me luck.
Now, go off and
~ be creative ~

1 comment:

  1. I like your fall card and I have been dying to do the wicked witch card under the house forever. Still not getting the emails from our group. Have them coming to my yahoo email but that is a royal pain. Missed you at quarterly.

    ReplyDelete