NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Milk Cartons

Here are the samples of milk cartons I made for my class this week.  I offered them use of my friend's punch, since she so graciously buys contraband (aka MS punches).  Since we don't sell anything remotely close to this, I thought it would be fine to allow.  We used the retired bat punch and a glitter pen for his eyes--aren't they creepy and cool!?
The next one uses Cajun Craze and Basic Black cardstock.  We used the Dark & Dreary stamp set
punches: both tags, bat, 1 1/4  & 1 3/8 square punches
Other: mini paper clip

here's a close up of the spider on this project.  I think it's almost too creepy to see close up, it looks so real.  I used 2 rhinestone jewels for the spider body, colored with a black sharpie marker.  It's best to color your jewel while it's still on the backing sheet, rather than after you adhere it to your project; this will keep your project clean of accidental sharpie bombings.

No comments:

Post a Comment