NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 2 and I haven't blown anything up....yet

So Day 2 of my new blog, and I haven't blown anything up yet.  This is a good sign.

So I will try my hand at including a picture of one of my favorite Halloween projects I made this season so far.  I apologize now for the crappy picture.  I uploaded the wrong one to my Photobucket account, the nice pretty, clear image where you can actually see the details of the card...

The details of this card are as follows:
Stamps: Dark & Dreary
Ink: Basic Black, Craft White, Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Basic Black
Accessories: Black Lace Ribbon (retired), Fancy Frames embossing folders, white embossin powder, spiderweb embossing folder, Big Shot
Technique: sponging, tearing

No comments:

Post a Comment