NEW 2013-2014 Catalog

NEW 2013-2014 Catalog
Click here to see all the catalogs including the Annual Catalog & Holiday Catalogs

Monday, September 19, 2011

6th Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

I am so thrilled that I have been able to present this event each year I've been a demonstrator.  Thank you to all of my customers who regularly attend this fun event!
Here are the details:
What is a stamp-a-stack (SAS), you ask?  I design the cards, cut all the paper and pieces you need to make your cards and bring all the stamps and ink.  You stamp and assemble your cards and have a fun time.  There will be instructions and examples to help you make your projects. I will also have some refreshments to help keep you going.
 
** I do suggest bringing a paper trimmer, scissors, and your favorite adhesive. **
 
When:  October 29th, Saturday
Time: 10am - 2pm
Where: Biltong USA (Anna's store--we were there last year)
    511 Union West Blvd
    Matthews, NC 28104
    (behind Grainger on Hwy 74)
What: 25 Christmas cards with envelopes (5 each of 5 different designs)
Cost: $40  (check or cash only, please)
Deadline: You must let me know that you will be participating no later than October 10th
Payment is due BEFORE the SAS, please.  I need to have your payment no later than October 10th in order to save your spot. (you can email me to say you are coming, and send your payment by the 10th).
 
Early Birds! - If you send me your payment by September 30th, you will get a bonus project to make at the SAS.
 
Friend Bonus: if you bring a friend that has never stamped with me before, I will give you each a gift as a thank you for coming.
 
As promised, I am showing you the cards we're making this year. 
 
The last card is a surprise! I can't show you everything at once, then you won't be so excited to make these beauties!  There are several elements you can't really see in the pictures, unfortunately, like the shimmer and shine on a couple of them.
These are the basic idea of what you'll be making, and may change slightly from these pictures.  For instance I may add some brads to the corner of an image, or use a different color ribbon.  But you get the main idea here of your cards.
The bonus project for Early Birds will also not be published here--I want to tease you :-)
It will be a project, and not another card; something you can use for a gift if you like.
 
I am excited about this and I hope you are, too!  I look forward to seeing y'all in October to get all your handmade Christmas cards completed before November even rolls around!
~Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment